Thursday, November 11, 2010

NAEC Calendar

I rarely do much with the photos I take besides share them with friends and post the occasional one on this blog. A few months back I got a wild hair and decided to do something different by entering a few of my Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) photos into a photo competition that the Northern Alaska Environmental Center (NAEC) was having to gather photos for a 2011 calendar celebrating the 50th anniversary of ANWR. Much to my surprise they liked a few of my photos and used the one above as the cover for the calender. You can go to NAEC's web site to check it out. I warn you though. If you decide to purchase a calendar you will be supporting one of those environmental organizations that fights to keep your water clean and wild places wild so make sure you can stomach that.