Saturday, February 13, 2010

Random

I'm not into writing anything particular this evening. Just wanted to put some random photos out there that I've taken recently to share with folks.Not much snow has fallen this winter but due to a lack of wind allot of frost has been able to accumulate on the top side of branches. It's a pretty cool visual looking up from the base of a birch tree. Dark branches outlined with the white of frost backed by a rich blue sky....Full moon night at the house. House?... Cabin?... what ever you want to call it. It's our cozy little home in the woods.For some reason this door knob on an old dilapidated shed fascinated me. It exuded character and projected a mysterious history which put all kinds of stories in my head. I mentioned frost collecting on branches this winter. This is a great example where the frost accumulated on a young tree making it heavy enough to bend to the ground.